At Teacher Stern, everything that we do is focussed on our clients’ success. That’s why we take time to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, their objectives and expectations, and to provide them with business solutions that go beyond legal advice.
The bigger picture
The recommendations we make always take our clients’ business interests into consideration as well as the various market forces that affect those interests. We do this because it’s only when we can form a complete picture of our client’s particular situation and business that we can pre-empt some of the issues facing them.
A tailored approach
Every client’s particular situation is unique so, naturally, the solutions we provide are specifically tailored to each individual client. The delivery of the desired solution will be cost efficient, time-effective, and partner lead; while the advice given will be of the highest available quality and underpinned by first class execution.
Our clients enjoy a number of advantages when working with us including:
- dedicated partner attention and service with senior involvement throughout and appropriate staffing to meet transaction timetables;
- senior lawyers who have well rounded commercial experience in a variety of sectors; many of whom are Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners ranked and/or have City pedigree;
- advisors who have significant sectorial experience and who understand the issues that are material to clients operating in those sectors;
- lawyers and tax advisors who are experts in the small to medium cap M&A markets and who have a long history of working alongside a variety of different sellers as well as in-house legal teams and other corporate advisors;
- flexible and innovative fee structures that allow us to offer ‘value for money’ solutions; and
- fee rates that are mid-town rather than City sized without compromising on expertise.