Marketing & Business Development Executive (maternity cover)
We are currently seeking a driven Marketing & Business Development Executive for maternity cover from March/April 2020.
You will be the central point of contact for partners, fee earners and support staff for all marketing requirements. The main responsibilities of this hands-on and varied role will be to boost the profile of the firm and departments offerings, plan and implement internal and external campaigns, manage the firm’s PR and communications, seek out business development opportunities, write and manage legal directory submissions and awards, plan and execute events, maintain the firm’s CRM system and manage all digital platforms.
The successful candidate will be/have:
· Experienced in a professional services background
· Degree educated, possibly with a Marketing (CIM) qualification
· Have solid Business Development and Marketing experience
· Working knowledge of Google analytics, WordPress and eMarketing software
· Excellent interpersonal skills (internal and external)
· Strong influencer who adapts quickly to different situations and personalities
· Skilled in building and maintaining strong relationships
· Ability to work autonomously in a stand-alone role
· Highly enthusiastic with a positive attitude
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Highly organised with a sharp eye for detail
· Excellent written communication and project management skills
· Creative with some design skills
· Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities/projects
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Professional and confident
· Resilient and enjoys a challenge
If you’re interested in applying, please email your CV and a covering letter to Jessica Bosley.
We are always interested in hearing from talented people. So if we don’t have a job position listed below that fits what you’re looking for, please do feel free to submit a speculative application to us. All speculative applications for solicitor positions should be sent to Jessica Bosley.
For details of available training contracts, please visit Trainee Vacancies.