Andrew joined Teacher Stern as a Trainee in October 2010 and qualified in October 2012. He is based in the Corporate and Commercial department
Andrew regularly advises across a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, re-organisations, buybacks, share for share exchanges, shareholder agreements, joint ventures and loan agreements. He acts for a number of start-ups, growth stage companies and individual investors.
Andrew acts for a number of clients in the leisure & hospitality industry.
- Advised a household restaurant group in relation to a £30m inward investment, the obtaining of banking facilities and its corporate restructure.
- Advised the founders of a sports data provider with operations across South East Asia in relation to the £30m sale of the company to a global leader in sports data.
- Advised a gaming and gambling software company with operations in Australia, Alderney and the UK in relation to a corporate restructure and an investment from a FTSE250 company.
- Advised a substantial fund in relation to several acquisitions and corporate restructures.
- Advised the management of an organic foods company in relation to a management buyout.
- Advised a secondary lender in relation to a £100m finance facility secured from a major Australian investment bank.
- Advised the selling shareholders in relation to a corporate real estate sale comprising a £90m residential property located in central London.
Senior Associate, Teacher Stern LLP
Associate, Teacher Stern LLP
LPC – Nottingham Law School
GDL – Nottingham Law School
BA (Oxon), History (Modern) and Politics