Claire ‘s area of practice covers a wide range of corporate and commercial activities, such as company and business purchases, mergers and sales (for both private clients and insolvency practitioners), start up and shareholders’ agreements, advising on initial and further fundraising, general company administration and business support.
She also has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and advising upon a variety of commercial contracts for her business clients including terms of trading, distribution and supply agreements, employment and executive service agreements.
As further support to her business clients, Claire advises on employment related matters.
Recent projects include:-
– drafting business support agreements to providers of hosting, DR and IT consultancy services;
– negotiating acquisitions and disposals of high value Central London properties via off-shore companies;
– advising purchaser of League One Football Club;
– negotiating and drafting licence agreements for long-established fine art image library;
– acting for the sellers of well-known West End night club;
– joint venture acquisitions of property;
– advising upon and preparing employee share option schemes;
Claire qualified in 1993 after training with a West End firm of solicitors. She started at Butcher Burns in 1996 and was later made a partner and joined Teacher Stern as partner as part of its merger with Butcher Burns LLP.
Nottingham University – BA(Hons)