David joined Teacher Stern as a trainee in 1990 and is the Head of our Real Estate department. He has many years’ experience in dealing with all aspects of commercial and residential property, with particular expertise in structuring complex real estate acquisitions and sales, as well as development and property finance related matters. He also regularly acts on corporate real estate matters for his clients.
- Advised a private client in relation to the purchase of a £18m hotel in Central London.
- Advised a Bank on a loan of £18m to a residential developer.
- Advised clients on the £28m sale of an apart- hotel in London W2.
- Advised clients on a series of purchases of student accommodation properties from UNITE.
- Advised on the acquisition development and sale of a part residential part commercial development in London
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern