Dov Katz is Head of the firm’s Capital Markets team. Dov specialises in corporate finance with particular expertise in AIM flotations (acting for nominated advisers and issuers), Venture Capital Trusts, fundraisings and public and private M&A including takeovers. His broad transactional experience also includes joint ventures, MBOs, MBIs, general corporate transactions and company law and advice.
Dov is listed as a Leading Individual in the Legal 500 (2015 edition) and as a leader in the field of capital markets in Chambers 2016.
- Advised a considerable number of companies on private fundraisings and initial public offerings, in particular admissions to AIM and associated placings of shares.
- Advised Ablon Group Limited in relation to its rights issue to raise up to £8.7m.
- Advised Manroy Plc in relation to its admission to AIM in connection with the reverse takeover of Manroy Systems Limited and £6m placing of shares and further placings.
- Advised Networkers International plc in relation to its £14.97m recommended cash offer for fully-listed MSB International plc (and the competing offer by one of its main shareholders).
- Advised Tangent Communications plc in relation to its reverse takeover and the acquisitions of Ravensworth Digital Services Ltd and C360 UK Ltd with associated placings.
- Advised a variety of VCTs and fund managers, as legal adviser and/or sponsor, on a number of share offers and mergers by way of schemes of reconstruction under s 110 Insolvency Act 1986.
- Advised more than 10 nominated advisers and brokers on a significant number of admissions to AIM, reverse takeovers, introductions and secondary placings.
A full list of Dov’s recent transactions is available by contacting him on the above number.
Partner, Teacher Stern LLP (2013-to date)
Partner, Howard Kennedy LLP (2007-2013)
Associate Solicitor, Rosenblatt solicitors (2003-2007)
Assistant Solicitor, Dechert LLP (2000-2003)
Qualified in March 2000