Oliver joined Teacher Stern in October 2014 as a trainee Solicitor. Before qualifying into the firm’s Litigation department in October 2016, Oliver spent time across each of the firm’s Corporate/ Commercial, Real Estate, Litigation and Employment departments. In Litigation, Oliver has gained experience acting for both claimants and defendants in respect of claims for breach of contract, breach of trust, fraud and professional negligence, among others.
Before joining Teacher Stern, Oliver spent a year working in media law and acquired valuable experience in defamation, privacy and data protection related matters.
- Assisted on a commodities arbitration before the London Metal Exchange
- Assisted in representing a US investor in a $30m breach of contract claim
- Assisted on a merchandising dispute arising out of an international sporting event
- Assisted in advising a private individual in connection with defamatory material published online
- Assisted a broker in bringing a claim against her former employer for unfair dismissal and unlawful deductions from wages
- Assisted in advising an employee working in Formula 1 on a move to a competing team
LLB Law, University of East Anglia (1st Class Honours)
LPC, University of Law (Commendation)