Paul has in depth experience of dealing with both residential and commercial property.
Paul deals with the acquisition and disposal of residential properties for owner occupiers and investors. Paul also specialises in the acquisition of ground rent portfolios and general asset management.
On the commercial side Paul deals with the sale and purchase of large scale commercial properties including multi-let office blocks, retail parks, shopping centres, portfolios of public houses, nursing homes and petrol stations. Paul also deals with general landlord and tenant matters for owner occupiers and particularly for companies operating in the restaurant/hospitality sector.
- Advised in relation to the purchase of various prime London residential properties for prices in excess of £30 million.
- Advised the purchasers in the acquisition of several large public house portfolios including one of over 500 public houses in a deal worth circa £163 million.
- Advised on the purchase and sale of various shopping centres.
- Advised on the property aspects of a purchase of approximately 180 petrol stations for investment purposes.
- Advised in relation to the sale, purchase and refinancing of various ground rent portfolios.
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern