Simon joined Teacher Stern in October 2014 as a trainee solicitor and completed seats in the firm’s Real Estate, Dispute Resolution and Corporate departments. During his time at Teacher Stern, Simon has assisted on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters including real estate development and finance, corporate acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial contract disputes, asset recovery, corporate fraud, sports disputes, professional negligence claims and insolvency matters. Simon qualified as a Solicitor in October 2016.
- Assisted in advising prospective purchasers on potential acquisitions of Premier League and Championship football clubs.
- Assisted in advising a claimant travel company in a multi-million pound claim for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Assisted in advising an intermediary in relation to a substantial contractual claim against a top Serie A football club.
- Assisted in advising a property developer in a multi-million pound claim involving deceit, conspiracy to injure and complex contractual and professional negligence issues.
- Appeared before Registrars and Masters in the Chancery and Queens Bench Divisions of the High Court in connection with insolvemcy, sport and general commercial matters.
University of Reading – Law (LLB)
College of Law – LPC (Distinction)