Vanessa Cassidy joined Teacher Stern as a partner as part of the merger with Butcher Burns in May 2013.
Vanessa has a wide range of experience in dealing with all aspects of commercial property including:
- the acquisition, disposal, development and funding of commercial and residential property;
- advising both landlords and tenants on commercial leases and lettings including assignments and renewals;
- advising high street retailers and restaurant chains on portfolio purchases and sales;
- advising private clients and developers on sales and purchases of development blocks or parcels of individual units;
- advising banks, lending institutions and bridging finance companies on secured lending transactions; and advising investment and development companies on development of sites.
Alongside her commercial property expertise, Vanessa also has extensive experience in all aspects of residential property work, with an emphasis on high value transactions.