Once our clients have bought commercial properties, they look to us to help them protect, manage and enhance the value of those properties.
We achieve that by appointing specific lawyers to specific property portfolios; lawyers who will take the time to fully understand the properties and the commercial and financial arrangements relating to them.
Our real estate lawyers advise on all facets of the landlord and tenant relationship and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in managing portfolios ranging from shopping centres to office buildings, residential blocks and industrial estates.
As each portfolio is different, so too are its management needs. As such, we work closely with our clients to establish their specific requirements for each asset and identify clear strategies and ways of enhancing their value.
We understand how crucial it is for portfolio management work to be dealt with and completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. That’s why we appoint partner-led teams that are committed to delivering a high quality, pro-active service to our clients.
Representative Asset Management Work
Examples of our asset management work include:
- Advised an asset manager on the restructuring of a leisure portfolio entailing 15 leisure centres.
- Advised on the restructuring of a City office development to ensure a significantly better income stream and investment value.
Victoria HodgesPartner Real Estate
Victoria is a commercial property lawyer with property finance expertise who specialises in sales, purchases, refinances, secured lending and all types of landlord and tenant work. Victoria also deals with high value residential property sales and purchases for clients whose portfolios include both commercial and residential properties, and advises in relation to Stamp Duty Land Tax issues. Victoria acts for a wide variety of clients including offshore companies, unit trusts, family trusts, funds, lenders, borrowers, developers, retailers and high net worth individuals.
- Advised both sellers and buyers in relation to the sale and purchase of all sorts of commercial properties including by way of auction.
- Advised landlord clients on a wide range of management matters in relation to their commercial property portfolios.
- Advised a landlord client in relation to the management of a central London shopping centre, including acting for the landlord on lettings to a variety of household name retailers.
- Advised restaurant clients in relation to acquiring existing leases and taking new leases of prime premises in central London, as well as in relation to the sale of restaurant premises.
- Advised buyers in relation to the purchase of high value residential properties in central London for investment purposes.
- Advised on the borrower side in relation to the refinancing of their property portfolios with institutional lenders.
- Advised on the lender side in relation to short and mid-term loans secured by way of commercial, residential and development property
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern
<a href=”/”><img src=”https://www.legal500.com/assets/images/recommended/UK_recommended_lawyer_2017.jpg” alt=”The Legal 500 – The Clients Guide to Law Firms” width=”148″ height=”214″ border=”0″></a>
37 – 41 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH United Kingdom