Residential Real Estate
Teacher Stern’s Residential Real Estate team provides a high quality, bespoke residential property service to our clients. Our experienced team members ensure that the needs of our clients are a priority whether they are an individual, trustee, corporate body or financial institution.
Whether dealing with single property purchases or the purchase of a residential real estate portfolio, we will ensure that the conveyancing process is undertaken in as straightforward and stress free manner as is possible.
We provide clients with a full range of residential real estate services in relation to:-
- buying and selling family homes (whether freehold or leasehold);
- buying residential properties for investment purposes;
- extending leases;
- collectively purchasing freeholds with other tenants;
- re-mortgaging properties;
- transferring equity in properties;
- transferring residential properties for tax planning reasons; and
- understanding the impact of restrictive covenants, easements and other matters that affect residential real estate.
We have full technical knowledge and legal skills to deal with all matters relating to residential property, whether they are directly related to the matter or ancillary to it. Our Residential Real Estate lawyers also work closely with lawyers from our Corporate, Tax and Private Client teams to ensure that your transaction is structured in a way that is tax efficient for you.
Representative Residential Real Estate Work
Examples of our team’s residential real estate work include:
- Advised an international property development company in relation to the multi-million pound refinance of three high value residential properties in central London.
- Advised a high net worth individual in connection with the £30m acquisition of a residential property in Knightsbridge held via an offshore company.
- Advised on the £90m sale of a residential property located in London and held offshore.
- Advised two high net worth individuals in relation to the purchase of an £8m residential property in central London.