We provide specialist advice to a wide range of high net worth individuals, private clients and corporate clients on personal and business immigration.
We advise on all aspects of UK immigration, naturalisation and European rights of free movement, providing clear and practical guidance to relieve you of the confusion and frustration that the immigration system can often cause. We manage the process from start to finish, providing a thorough and reliable service designed to achieve a successful outcome in a time table that suits you.
We are experienced at dealing with the UK Visas and Immigration department of the Home Office here in the UK as well as at British Embassies and Consulates throughout the world and are able to achieve expedited consideration times. We are registered with UKVI's Premium Service Centre and assist clients with submitting applications for consideration on a same day basis on short notice.
As a full service firm we align our immigration advice with company commercial advice to ensure that owner-managers and senior employees with leave under Tier 1 or as representatives of overseas business set up and run their businesses in accordance with conditions of their leave. We also advise UK businesses on human resources issues relating to employing foreign migrants.
We are active members of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association and are able to keep our clients up to date with the frequent changes in immigration law.
Our services include:
- Sponsor licence applications;
- Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 applications under the PBS;
- Variation of leave to remain;
- European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards and retained rights);
- Advising individuals in relation to bringing spouses, unmarried and same sex partners to the UK;
- Entry clearance and visa applications;
- Sports visitor entry clearance and visa applications and Tier 5 Creative and Sporting Worker applications;
- Indefinite leave applications (permanent residence); and
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen.
For further information please contact
Danielle Ramdel or Clare Taylor.