Reetu ChopraSenior Associate Real Estate
Reetu is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property team with significant experience covering diverse areas of practice including development, acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant and real estate finance.
Reetu has acted for a variety of clients including institutional investors and developers, high net worth individuals, funders and large corporates across a broad range of sectors (including office and retail).
Reetu spent 6 months on secondment in the CRE lending team at Lloyds bank, advising on real estate aspects of secured lending deals and high value property refinancings.
• Acted for a large UK developer (as borrower) on a £560 million refinancing of regeneration of a highly publicised mixed use scheme in North London.
• Advised various investor clients in relation to the acquisition/disposal of a diverse pool of assets, including prime office buildings, industrial estates and mixed use sites.
• Acted for an institutional lender on the refinancing of a £100 million portfolio of properties across the UK.
• Acted for a reputable UK investor and developer client on a variety of pre-lets on a mixed use scheme in East London.
• Advised various retail clients on numerous commercial lettings and portfolio management matters across the UK.
Berwin Leighton Paisner – Solicitor
Gowling WLG – Solicitor