Eytan WeiszPartner Real Estate
Eytan’s practice covers a variety of real estate sectors including Real Estate Investment, Acquisitions and Disposals, Landlord and Tenant, Asset Management, and Development.
Eytan’s clients include offshore companies, family trusts, investment funds, lenders, borrowers, developers, restaurateur’s, retailers and high net worth individuals.
Eytan has developed particular experience acting for investors in student accommodation development projects and acting for restaurant tenants in UK Shopping Centres.
- Advised a student accommodation development fund in relation to the acquisition, construction, and financing of a portfolio of circa 1300 rooms of new student accommodation at universities across the UK and Scotland with a total construction cost of circa £60m.
- Advised a number of well-known restaurant operators in respect of their expansion across the UK.
- Advised various private investors in connection with their purchases and sales of commercial property investment assets, including nursing homes, office buildings, industrial estates, and multi let business parks.
- Advised a student accommodation fund in relation to the sale of a new student accommodation development in Birmingham for circa £25 million.
- Advised on the management and sale of a central London shopping centre.
- Advised lenders and borrowers in connection with the financing of commercial, residential and development property.
- Advised on the acquisition of residential properties in London for investment and development.
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern
37-41 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH United Kingdom