Ayse is a commercial property lawyer with significant property finance expertise acting on a broad range of multi-jurisdictional transactions including senior debt, development funding and tax driven structures.
She has broad experience of dealing with the property as well as the lending and security aspects of a transaction and acts for a wide range of commercial real estate clients including offshore companies, funds, lenders, borrowers, developers, retailers and high net worth individuals. Ayse also has experience in dealing with a variety of properties and sectors including retail, leisure and commercial.
- Advised a lender in connection with the provision of a €263m facility as part of the refinance of 6 hotels located in multiple locations in Europe.
- Advised an insurance provider as lender on a £46.8m refinance of 2 hotels.
- Advised a private investor in connection with the development and sale of student accommodation projects.
- Advised a restaurant client in relation to taking new leases of prime premises in central London.
- Advised a private investor in connection with the purchase and sales of various investment assets including office buildings and industrial estates.
Solicitor, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, DLA Piper