Properly drafted and robust commercial contracts are an essential part of any successful business. Not only do they regulate business relationships and encourage compliance, they discourage disputes. When disputes do arise, they can protect your contractual positon and ultimately reduce the costs usually associated with non-compliance.
Our commercial contracts team advise a wide spectrum of clients ranging from start-up companies, to financial institutions to national and international household names. They rely on us because we take the time necessary to understand their business, their needs and their market place; and then apply that understanding in structuring commercial agreements that are exactly right for them.
Whilst our commercial contracts lawyers have the skill set to draft commercial contracts of virtually any kind, we frequently advise on commercial contracts relating to marketing, advertising, sponsorship, agency, franchising, supply of goods and services and distribution.
We also have specific expertise in drafting commercial contracts for clients operating in the technology, gaming, media, sport, healthcare, transport and information management sectors.
We take pride in providing practical and commercial orientated advice to our clients that helps them achieve their business objectives in an efficient and pragmatic way.
Representative Commercial Contracts Work
Examples of our team’s commercial contracts work include:
- Advised a listed document storage and facilities company in connection with numerous commercial contracts including contracts relating to outsourcing, data protection and privacy issues, data management services and service levels.
- Advised a national fertility programme provider in connection with the drafting and negotiation of service agreements with numerous fertility clinics in the UK.
- Advised a Middle-Eastern company in connection with an agency and consultancy agreement relating to several major infrastructure projects in Iraq.
- Advised a large UK telecoms provider in connection with a variety of marketing agreements being entering into with agencies.
- Advised a subsidiary of a listed company in connection with marine and air transport agreements, as well as a customs broker services agreement.
- Advised a UK company in connection with supply, distribution and licence agreements relating to its distribution of products in Europe and Africa on behalf of a US manufacturer.