Why join our team
What we look for
We are always mindful when we recruit, that we are looking for the next generation of solicitors and partners in our firm. Many of our current partners trained with us and have made a great impression on the Firm and industry.
Ideal qualities we look for in our new trainees:
- A strong academic background (a 2.1 degree or above)
- Important personal attributes. We’re looking for commitment, drive, flair, initiative, common sense, the ability to take on responsibility and the ability to work in a team.
- Are you approachable? Can you build and maintain excellent working and collegiate relationships?
But we aren’t just interested in academic achievers.
If you are also a high achiever in any other facet of life such as sports, hobbies or other area of interest, then we’d welcome your application.
We accept trainee solicitors from all kinds of backgrounds.
So, whether you’re a law or non-law student, a graduate, mature student, international student or someone who wants to change career, we’d like to hear from you.
Are We What You’re Looking For?
When looking to apply for a law firm they must also fit your criteria. At Teacher Stern we pride ourselves on:
- Being rated in all major legal directories
- Our 94 fee earners and central London office
- The fantastic quality and diversity of work we receive
- We have a great client base and act for many household names
- Our culture is very friendly and team orientated
- Apply for our Vacation Scheme Programme to come and meet us and see if we are the law firm for you.