Our Capital Markets team is experienced in all types of public company work involving AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. We regularly advise issuers, financial intermediaries and nominated advisers/brokers on a vast majority of matters including pre-IPO fundraisings, Main Market and AIM listings, dual listings, secondary offerings, rights issues, reverse takeovers, acquisitions, disposals, the continuing post-admission regulatory requirements and all aspects of life on the public market.
We appreciate that the IPO process can be demanding for a business and its personnel, and we understand the value and importance to our clients of effective project management of the delivery of our services, across all legal disciplines, and the efficient co-ordination of our services with those of the other members of our clients’ professional teams.
Our lawyers will be able to identify key issues, help clients avoid pitfalls and to contain costs and above all help ensure the smooth and timely transition to the public markets. As your legal adviser, we will ensure that all the essential documentation needed to pull your deal together and complete the listing is properly completed.
We pride ourselves on providing sensible, pragmatic and robust advice whatever our clients’ direction or circumstances.
Representative Capital Markets Work
Examples of our team’s capital markets work include:
- Advised an online gaming company on its proposed move to AIM.
- Advised the shareholders in respect of the sale of their shares in a nominated adviser.
- Advised Ablon Group Limited on a rights issue to raise up to £8.7m.
- Advised Manroy Plc on its admission to AIM in connection with the reverse takeover of Manroy Systems Limited and £6m placing of shares and further placings.
- Advised AIM-listed Tangent Communications plc on its reverse takeover and the acquisitions of Ravensworth Digital Services Ltd and C360 UK Ltd with associated placings.
- Advised a number of Nominated Advisers, including Allenby Capital Limited, Collins Stewart Europe, Daniel Stewart & Co Limited, Northland Capital Limited, Numis Securities and Shore Capital & Corporate Limited on a variety of AIM admissions and secondary placings.
- Advised various clients on ISDX listings.
- Advised Cornhill Capital Limited on numerous deals, including the placing of shares and issue of warrants in Red Rock Resources, the AIM admission of e-Therapeutics and £1.33m placing, the £8.5m debt to equity restructuring of Kedco, the £2.6m placing of loan notes in Kedco and the £1m refinancing of loan notes in Atlantic Coal
- Advised on a number of Main Market VCT mergers by way of schemes of reconstruction under s 110 Insolvency Act 1986 and related share offers.
“lateral thinking lawyer’ Dov Katz praised for his ‘wealth of experience’ and ‘exceptional strategic vision”
“Dov Katz of Teacher Stern LLP has a wealth of experience and connections, and is a true professional with an eye for detail”