David has a broad commercial and residential real estate practice. He is highly experienced in all aspect of commercial property transactions including property development, the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios, negotiating commercial leases, and secured lending. David also manages several shopping centres across England.
Along side his commercial expertise, David specialises in residential property work with an emphasis on high value transactions, the purchase of development sites and the disposal of the finished product, leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions.
Work for Teacher Stern includes:
• Purchase and sale of a shopping centre in Fareham, Hampshire for £112 million
• £40 million sale of a landmark office building in Liverpool
• £16 million acquisition of a penthouse flat in central London
• Acquisition of an office and retail building in central London for £7 million
• Purchase, development and onward sale of a mixed-use site in central London
• Purchase of a shopping Centre in Streford, Manchester for £80 million
• Development acquisition, construction and plot sales of flats in North West London