Teacher Stern is delighted to be “Recommended by The Legal 500” as a leading law firm in the latest release of the publication.
This year’s results see Teacher Stern going from strength to strength with rankings in two additional practice areas and 19 new lawyer recommendations compared to the previous year.
Teacher Stern has been recommended in the following 10 practice areas:
- Corporate and commercial – M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Dispute resolution – Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution – Commercial litigation
- Human resources – Employment – employers and senior executives – Employment – employers
- Real estate – Commercial property – Commercial property – general
- Real estate – Commercial property – Commercial property – hotels and leisure
- Real estate – Commercial property – Commercial property – retail
- Real estate – Property finance
- Real estate – Residential property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) – Sport
A number of the firms’ lawyers received notable recognition, with Real Estate associate Siobhan Parish being referred to as a ‘rising star’, legal executive Suzanne Hamer mentioned for being ‘in a different league’ and corporate and finance partner Kelly Whitfield described as having ‘the patience of a saint’. ‘Clients also single out senior associate Danielle Ramdel, who leads on immigration matters’.
Partner, Dov Katz has retained his position in the elite “Leading lawyers” list.
Notably, a new entry in the rankings this year is the employment team who have been “praised for its ‘very sensible but firm’ approach”.
The firms’ highly esteemed Commercial Property team is described as having a ‘depth of knowledge and sector experience that gives confidence when any left-field issues arise’.
For further commentary of Teacher Stern’s Legal 500 rankings, please visit the Legal 500 website