Fees for Immigration and Nationality Applications
We set out below a table showing our typical fees for various immigration and nationality applications.
We are normally able to charge a fixed fee which includes:
- discussing your circumstances and options and providing detailed advice on the requirements for the application you intend to make including advice on the process;
- considering the supporting documents and preparing the application for submission to the Home Office;
- submitting the application on your behalf (where possible);
- acting as your representatives and dealing with any enquiries raised by the Home Office;
- advising you of the outcome of the application and, if applicable, providing outline advice on the next application you need to make.
The fee does not include advising on an administrative review or appeal if the application is not granted.
All fees are for our legal fees only, they do not include VAT which will be payable if you are resident in the UK, or third party costs (disbursements). The main disbursements are the Home office fees for the application which can either be paid directly or we can pay on your behalf.
Our typical fees set out below are on the basis that;
- The application meets the relevant requirements without requesting that the Home Office exercises its discretion and there are no other complexities;
- Your main contact will be an associate or trainee with partner supervision;
- The supporting documents are given to us in a timely manner before the application needs to be submitted;
- You do not require the application to be considered by the Home Office faster than its standard processing times.
If any of these do not apply, we will need to charge an increased fee. If these factors change during the course of our engagement we will discuss the impact on the costs we charge with you before incurring additional fees.
|Application Type||Fee plus VAT and disbursements|
|Sponsor licence application – Tier 2 General only||£3,500|
|Sponsor licence application – Tier 2 General and ICT||£4,000|
|Tier 2 General: resident labour market test, assigning Certificate of Sponsorship and visa application||£2,750|
|Tier 2 General ICT: assigning Certificate of Sponsorship and visa application (resident labour market test exemption applies)||£2,400|
|Sponsor licence renewal and updates||£600|
|Sponsor licence updates and notifications||£250|
|Tier 2 Intra company transfer: assigning Certificate of Sponsorship and visa application||£2,400|
|Tier 2 Extension (same employer, same role): assigning Certificate of Sponsorship and visa application||£2,400|
|Tier 2 General ILR||£2,750|
|Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension application||£5,500|
|Tier 1 Investor Initial application||£4,500|
|Tier 1 Investor Extension application||£4,500|
|Tier 1 Investor or Entrepreneur ILR||£5,500|
|UK Ancestry initial application||£2,500|
|UK Ancestry ILR application||£2,750|
|Spouse or unmarried partner initial application||£4,000|
|Fiancé(e) + spouse application||£4,500 + £1,500|
|Spouse or unmarried partner extension application||£3,000|
|10 year long residence ILR application||£3,750|
|Additional dependant applications for family members where application is made by the main applicant under Tier 1, Tier 2 or UK Ancestry at the same time||£250 for dependants under 16
£450 for adult dependants
£1,500 for unmarried partners
|Dependant applications for family members under Tier 1, Tier 2 or UK Ancestry for leave in line with main applicant (application not made at the same time)||£1,850|
|Visit visa||£2,000 – £2,500|
|EU Permanent Residence application||£2,000 per application or £3,000 for two family members’ applications submitted at the same time|
|EU Retained Right of Residence Application||£3,000|
|Naturalisation application (adult application to become British)||£2,000|
|Registration application (application for a child to become British)||£2,000|
|Application for first British passport (not following naturalisation or registration)||£1,750|