Luke TurtleSenior Associate Dispute Resolution
Luke qualified as a solicitor in 2011 and joined Teacher Stern as a Senior Associate in May 2020.
Luke has acted for a wide range of commercial clients in relation to various company disputes, including claims arising out of breach of director duties, corporate fraud, misfeasance, preferences, fraudulent trading and unfair prejudice petitions. He has also acted for clients pursuing claims against all types of corporate professional advisors, including auditors, financial advisors, solicitors and development professionals.
Luke has advised banks, lending institutions, LPA Receivers and landlords on real estate disputes, including landlord and tenant proceedings, forfeiture and complex trespass, shortfall and repossessions.
Luke has managed cases in the County Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and in Tribunals. He is well versed in alternative dispute resolution and has conducted numerous mediations on behalf of his clients.
Luke’s experience includes:
- acting for an insurance company in a claim against a former director and its auditors.
- acting for a high net worth individual in a claim concerning mis-selling of an interest rate hedging product.
- acting for a liquidator of a lending institution in pursuing claims in negligence against its former solicitors.
- acting for an international distributor of pharmaceutical products in a dispute with a supplier.
- advising lending institutions in relation to debt recovery and enforcement proceedings.
Senior Associate, Teacher Stern LLP
Senior Associate, Rosling King LLP
Associate Solicitor, Rosling King LLP