Sarah GlocklerPartner Employment
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2002 and joined the firm in August 2012. She specialises in employment law.
Sarah advises a wide range of clients from large companies to senior executives on all aspects of employment law. These include advising companies on HR issues such as managing disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy advice, drafting contracts of employment and director’s service agreements, restrictive covenant advice, team moves and conducting employment tribunal and high court cases.
She also advises senior executives on Employee Shareholder Schemes, managed exits and settlement agreements.
Sarah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Advised a Japanese Bank in relation to claims for unfair dismissal, race discrimination, sex discrimination and pregnancy discrimination.
- Advised a chain of American diners in relation to general HR matters and Employment Tribunal claims.
- Advised a pilot in relation to a whistleblowing claim.
- Advised a number of recruitment companies and dental practices in relation to injunctive proceedings in the High Court for breach of restrictive covenants and use of confidential information.
- Advised an insurance company in relation to a team move and potential breaches of restrictive covenants.
- Advised advertising and PR companies, hotels and restaurants on the employment aspects of M&A transactions, in particular the application of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE).
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern
Partner, Abrahams Dresden
37-41 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH United Kingdom