Victoria HodgesPartner Real Estate
Victoria is a commercial property lawyer with property finance expertise who specialises in sales, purchases, refinances, secured lending and all types of landlord and tenant work. Victoria also deals with high value residential property sales and purchases for clients whose portfolios include both commercial and residential properties, and advises in relation to Stamp Duty Land Tax issues. Victoria acts for a wide variety of clients including offshore companies, unit trusts, family trusts, funds, lenders, borrowers, developers, retailers and high net worth individuals.
- Advised both sellers and buyers in relation to the sale and purchase of all sorts of commercial properties including by way of auction.
- Advised landlord clients on a wide range of management matters in relation to their commercial property portfolios.
- Advised a landlord client in relation to the management of a central London shopping centre, including acting for the landlord on lettings to a variety of household name retailers.
- Advised restaurant clients in relation to acquiring existing leases and taking new leases of prime premises in central London, as well as in relation to the sale of restaurant premises.
- Advised buyers in relation to the purchase of high value residential properties in central London for investment purposes.
- Advised on the borrower side in relation to the refinancing of their property portfolios with institutional lenders.
- Advised on the lender side in relation to short and mid-term loans secured by way of commercial, residential and development property
Partner, Teacher Stern
Solicitor, Teacher Stern
<a href=”/”><img src=”https://www.legal500.com/assets/images/recommended/UK_recommended_lawyer_2017.jpg” alt=”The Legal 500 – The Clients Guide to Law Firms” width=”148″ height=”214″ border=”0″></a>
37 – 41 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH United Kingdom